Assumptions & Information
You must ensure that the information you provide and the assumptions we have made about you and your pet below are correct. They will form part of the insurance contract between you and underwriters. Wrong information could render your policy invalid and/or unenforceable in all or in part. If you are unsure about the information to give us or if you consider any of our assumptions below to be incorrect then please call us on 0344 55 70 300 and we shall be happy to help you.
- You accept that we shall not provide cover for any illness, injury, symptoms or conditions that are pre-existing at the date you take out your policy with us or which exist at the time you take out the policy or any matters related to them.
- You accept that we reserve the right to apply an exclusion to your policy in respect of any illnesses, injuries, symptoms or conditions that we subsequently learn were pre-existing or existing at the time you took out your policy with us or within the 14 day Waiting Period as is defined in the Policy Terms.
- If you are insuring a dog(s) you accept that it/they do not fall within our list of excluded dogs as set out in our policy wording, in particular that it/they are not working dogs, used for hunting/shooting or used in any trade or business
- You are a United Kingdom resident. You are the owner and keeper of the pet or pets you are insuring with us which is/are kept in the United Kingdom at the address you have provided.
- You agree to keep us informed of any changes that could affect the policy.
In addition to the above you will also be bound by the express Policy Terms and Conditions which we have asked you to read and accept before proceeding to take out cover.